Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli in rich tomato sauce served with
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli in rich tomato sauce served with pine nuts
- 1 packet Pasta Italia Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Pine Nuts, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 can Tomato, Pureed
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Basil Leaves
- Parmigano, for topping
- In a medium pot over low/medium heat, add the olive oil, the minced onion, the chopped carrot, and minced garlic. Cook until golden, then add the tomato sauce.
- Add salt and pepper, and add the basil leaves.
- Let cook on low for about 30 minutes or until desired thickness, stirring every now and then.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, place ravioli in delicately. Wait till the ravioli come to the surface, then cook for about 2 minutes longer, about 7-8 minutes total.
- Take out of water using a slotted spoon and place in a big bowl with some tomato sauce at the bottom. Add more sauce on top, stir gently, then add abundant grated Parmigiano.
- Place 5-6 ravioli onto a plate and dress with some more sauce and Parmigiano.